New In-line Automated X-Ray Inspection System.
Omron brings AXI performance to a new higher level with the New VT-X750.
VT-X750, the world's fastest AXI machine to utilise Computed Tomography (3D-CT) as its core of image and inspection quality.
A New High Speed Technology enables the VT-X750 to be up to twice as fast as the current VT-X700.
The automated inspection logic has been improved for many parts such as IC heal fillets, stacked devices (PoP), through hole components, press-fit connectors, and other bottom terminated parts.
Increasing automated inspection speed and expanding inspection logic enables full, in-line inspection coverage by 3D-CT method.
OMRON’s unique 3D-CT reconstruction algorithms provide unprecedented solder shape recognition and defect detection.
Dense and dual sided board design can provide challenges for X-Ray inspection.
However, Omron's 3D-CT technology can overcome such design restraints.
The VT-X750 also offers the possibility to inspection XL board up to 610 x 515mm for a foot print of nearly 50% less than other Large Size AXI machines with only 2.99m2.
- High-Precision, X-Ray, Angled 3D CT Imaging
- Fast and Accurate Automated Inspection
- User-Friendly Software and Interface
- Full Offline Program Generation
- Automatic Component Model Creation for Quick and Easy Programing
- Real-Time Process Monitoring
- Defect Checking Terminal and 3D Image Reviewing Software
- Data Analysis and Quality Control Software Tools
- Safe and Secure Micro-focus closed Tube
- Pulse-Shot X-Ray Method for Extended X-Ray Source Life
- Omron's World Class Service and Support
BrochuresShow all brochures
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and service.Find a distrubutor near you
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download