A New High Speed Technology enables the VT-X750 to be up to twice as fast as the current VT-X700.
The automated inspection logic has been improved for many parts such as IC heal fillets, stacked devices (PoP), through hole components, press-fit connectors, and other bottom terminated parts.
Increasing automated inspection speed and expanding inspection logic enables full, in-line inspection coverage by 3D-CT method.
OMRON’s unique 3D-CT reconstruction algorithms provide unprecedented solder shape recognition and defect detection.
Dense and dual sided board design can provide challenges for X-Ray inspection.
However, Omron's 3D-CT technology can overcome such design restraints.
The VT-X750 also offers the possibility to inspection XL board up to 610 x 515mm for a foot print of nearly 50% less than other Large Size AXI machines with only 2.99m2.
- High-Precision, X-Ray, Angled 3D CT Imaging
- Fast and Accurate Automated Inspection
- User-Friendly Software and Interface
- Full Offline Program Generation
- Automatic Component Model Creation for Quick and Easy Programing
- Real-Time Process Monitoring
- Defect Checking Terminal and 3D Image Reviewing Software
- Data Analysis and Quality Control Software Tools
- Safe and Secure Micro-focus closed Tube
- Pulse-Shot X-Ray Method for Extended X-Ray Source Life
- Omron's World Class Service and Support