How can we help you?
If you have a question, please contact us or send a request.
AI technology to minimize programming and visual inspection efforts
High-precision solder shape reconstruction
Equipped with our unique MDMC (Multi Direction/Multi Color) illumination and new MPS (Micro Phase Patented Shift) moiré technique. This enables higher robust and reliable inspection performance.
M2M*1 system focusing on quality
1. Preventing defects by:
- monitoring and reporting fluctuations in the measured values during production
- visualizing defect trends associated with chip mounter hardware such as heads and nozzles
2. Visualizing the quality by:
- process comparison
- displaying production status
- linking SPI/AOI/AXI systems
3. Improving the first pass yield rate of the line by automatically calculating post-print/post-placement inspection criteria based on the inspection results after the solder reflow process
*1. Abbreviation of machine-to-machine. It is a mechanism to optimize the quality and equipment operation status without human intervention, made possible by enabling autonomous communication and exchange of information between various connected, production equipment.