In-line X-Ray Inspection System
The Omron VT-X700 is the perfect solution to manufacturers desiring high-speed, in-line, automated X-Ray inspection on PCBs containing components such as BGAs or CSPs with hidden solder joints. Traditional AOI technology is incapable of inspecting these types of components but the VT-X700 uses revolutionary, high-precision, X-ray, CT imaging to perform precise and reliable analysis of these hidden areas.
The VT-X700 is capable of inspecting solder quality on a full-range of components from BGAs to chips and even through-hole devices. Inspections are performed very quickly at speeds of only 5 seconds per field-of-view (fov).
By using 3D reconstruction software and laser displacement technology, the VT-X700 gauges the PCB surface for each solder-joint, compensating for any warpage and allowing the system to perform cross-sectional analysis at the proper slice-level locations.
Selectable resolutions of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 microns combined with selectable numbers of X-Ray projections (up to 128) allow for user-driven variation between higher inspection speeds for production environments to ultra-high quality 3D image acquisition for research and defect analysis.
For more information click here.
- High-Precision, X-Ray, Angled 3D CT Imaging
- Fast and Accurate Automated Inspection
- User-Friendly Software and Interface
- Full Offline Program Generation
- Automatic Component Model Creation for Quick and Easy Programing
- Real-Time Process Monitoring
- Defect Checking Terminal and 3D Image Reviewing Software
- Data Analysis and Quality Control Software Tools
- Safe and Secure Closed X-Ray Tube
- Pulse-Shot X-Ray Method for Extended X-Ray Source Life
- Omron's World Class Service and Support
BrochuresShow all brochures
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and service.Find a distrubutor near you
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.