VT-RNSII-ptH portable model new generation.
Designed for off-line inspection, the VT-RNSII-ptH is an ideal solution for smaller manufacturers running low volume or prototyping assembly lines. The inspection algorithms used in the VT-RNSII-ptH are identical to the fully automated in-line machine, the VT-RNSII.
The system uses Omron’s patented RGB ‘Color Highlight’ system which has proven so successful. This lighting system illuminates the target from all angles and in all directions in a 360 degrees dome (dome illumination). The advantage of dome illumination is that it enables stable performance of inspection regardless of component placement directions or other angle designs. In high-density placement applications, the reflective luminosity of the solder surface is diminished by the shadows of adjacent components.
VT-RNS2-PTH presents very high capability for post solder inspection, whether it is post-reflow or post-wave inspection. A wide range of algorithms allows the machine to perform top quality inspection, still in line with the highest demand today.
With EzTS (EasyTeach software), a program can be created in minutes with very fast library creation and extra fine tuning capability. This is a perfect tool for new programmers as well as experienced programmers.
VT-RNS2-PTH benefited of the all the improvement made by OMRON with colour image processing since the launch of the first AOI machine using colour image processing in the mid-80’s.
Still today, VT-RNS2-PTH is compatible with the latest software technology with WINDOWS7 operating system and the possibility to connect it to an MES system.
- Patented 3 ‘Color highlight’ technology
- High resolution inspection using 3CCD camera
- True colour image processing
- EasyTeach (EzTS) for fast and automatic program creation à Read more
- User-friendly Repair/Verification Station software (RVS) à Read more
- Statistical analysis and reporting tool (Line Status Reporter, LSR) à Read more
- Character verification
- Lead-free enabled
- Full compatibility of the programs with the RNS2 in-line machine.
- VT-RNS2 can also be used for post-placement inspection or 2D solder paste inspection.
- Available for Medium Size PCB (333x255mm) or Large Size PCB (550x650mm)
The EasyTeach (EzTS) Software can be used “off-line” for creation and modification of inspection programs. It can also be use “in-line” for program tuning during inspection without stopping or slowing down the production line. Working in this way the machine is never a bottleneck, even if some tuning is being made or not during inspection mode. The optimization of the programs on the off-line programming station during inspection ensures implementation time and the uploading of programs from the inspection results is as fast as possible. Recommended feature on all VT-RNS2 machines for both in line and desktop models.
- Easy Library Creation
- Very Fast program Creation (PCB 100x100, 50cpts, 20cpt types) = 20min from Scratch +Lib
- Automatic component creation using populated and bare board and “program creator wizard”
- Preset of colour parameters and criteria using first few boards. à Ready for production before fine tuning.
- Possibility to compare images of false rejects, OK or real defects from previous/next boards, same/other location, same type etc…
BrochuresShow all brochures
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and service.Find a distrubutor near you
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.