VT-RNSII second generation
Designed for in-line inspection, the VT-RNSII is an ideal solution for smaller manufacturers running low volume to customers with large volumes. The inspection algorithms used in the VT-RNSII are identical to the fully automated in-line machine, the VT-RNSII-PTH benchtop machine.
VT-RNSII is Omron's second generation in-line PCB inspection system. It delivers fast and reliable results. The inspection program is simplified with Omron easy-to-use EzTS software. VT-RNSII has reduced the post-reflow inspection times by up to 30% compared to the first generation VT-RNS.
- Patented 3 ‘Color highlight’ technology
- High resolution inspection using 3CCD camera
- True colour image processing
- EasyTeach (EzTS) for fast and automatic program creation à Read more
- User-friendly Repair/Verification Station software (RVS) à Read more
- Statistical analysis and reporting tool (Line Status Reporter, LSR) à Read more
- Character verification
- Lead-free enabled
- Full compatibility of the programs with the VT-RNSII-PTH benchtop machine.
- VT-RNSII can also be used for post-placement inspection or 2D solder paste inspection.
- Available for Medium Size PCB (333x255mm) or Large Size PCB (510x460mm)
The EasyTeach (EzTS) Software can be used “off-line” for creation and modification of inspection programs. It can also be use “in-line” for program tuning during inspection without stopping or slowing down the production line. Working in this way the machine is never a bottleneck, even if some tuning is being made or not during inspection mode. The optimization of the programs on the off-line programming station during inspection ensures implementation time and the uploading of programs from the inspection results is as fast as possible. Recommended feature on all VT-RNSII machines for both in line and desktop models.
- Easy Library Creation
- Very Fast program Creation (PCB 100x100, 50cpts, 20cpt types) = 20min from Scratch +Lib
- Automatic component creation using populated and bare board and “program creator wizard”
- Preset of colour parameters and criteria using first few boards. à Ready for production before fine tuning
- Possibility to compare images of false rejects, OK or real defects from previous/next boards, same/other location, same type etc…
BrochuresShow all brochures
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and service.Find a distrubutor near you
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download